|Excellent fishing close by in spectacular surroundings.||Cross-country from Hemsedal Hytte- og Feriepark up to Gravset Nordic area and down to the valley.||Children can play around outside the cottage door.|
Cottages available for long-term rental in the most pleasant Holiday Park in Hemsedal. The perfect cottage for companies in safe and peaceful sorroundings and orderly conditions.
|We offer cottages for long-term rental in a comfortable and friendly environment close to the wonderful Hemsedal nature. The cabins are located in a cozy and sunny forest area, within walking distance of one of Norway's finest trout rivers.
During wintertime slalom and downhill slopes, or cross country tracks can be enjoyed during the day, while hectic nightlife dominates the late hours. Hemsedal Hytte- og Feriepark is close to all these attractions, but yet secluded enough to ensure that your family and friends can experience a relaxed holiday in pleasant surroundings.
During summer Hemsedal is right in the middle of one of the country's finest mountain walking areas. Here you can travel by car, or go hiking: marked trails are in abundance both in regards to length and degrees of difficulty.
Wherever you turn the magnificent nature of Hemsedal surrounds you with a direct view of Veslehorn with its 120-metre high water fall called Hydnefossen.
- Moose safari – contact Hemsedal Tourist Information,
- 10-15 minutes from two nine-wholes golf courses.
- Within walking distance of Hemsil, one of Norway's best trout rivers.
- 10 minutes from Hemsedal Ski resort.
- 15 minutes from Solheisen.
- 5 minutes from Gravseth cross country tracks, consisting of loops between 2
- Mountain range on all sides include possibilities such as high mountain
- 10-20 minutes from extraordinary paddling opportunities in the
- The Salmon centre of Lærdal is a mere 1 ½ hour drive away.
- The Tropicana bathing facilities is situated in Gol, 22 kilometres from the cabins.
- Vassfaret Bear Park is located in Flå, 80 kilometres away.
- It is possible to go for day trips and excursions to the Western parts of Norway